Storage Asset Management, Inc. Donation to Make-A-Wish Storage Asset Management, Inc. (SAM) is pleased to announce that their managed facilities donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The money was raised through an initiative at all of SAM’s managed stores from … Continued
All kinds of external sources effect the ebb and flow of our self storage facilities daily operations. From competitors’ rate adjustments, to the collegiate storing summer season ending you need to be ready with managers who are trained to combat the threats to our day to day businesses. Your managers can react quickly when the tides change if provided the proper tools and resources including a plan tailored to your specific property.
Utilizing an intelligence based revenue management tool, you can lessen the effect that these stressors can have on your property. Facilities using these tools to their fullest potential, historically, have out performed facilities that take a less active pricing approach with manual annual or bi-annual pricing changes
Your property can benefit from the use of the following with our self storage revenue management team:
- Dynamic, automated, street rate adjustments based on demand, unit type and property occupancy, as well as relative prices compared to competition.
- Calculated and timely existing tenant rate adjustments.
- Customized discount programs based on local market conditions, demographics, and property occupancy.
- Frequent review of merchandise prices and various fees.
- Continuous analysis of move in and move out behaviors and trends.
- Ability to pilot test new pricing or discount programs at a group of properties before implementing at others.